On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:26:19 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   We  webmasters' team  of ruby-lang.org have  reformed our official
> site design,

Horrible! Those with colour deficient sight will have difficultly with all
that red. Someone needs to do a little web search on colour usage.

But at least it isn't black-on-black which seems to be the design worlds
current obession.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!