Hi,

  We  webmasters' team  of ruby-lang.org have  reformed our official
site design, so that we can provide  natural contents navigation and
just-in-time information about Ruby.

  Now we can offer a trial for a future official site.  Here we are:

  http://dev.ruby-lang.org/en/

  And here is Japanese site:

  http://dev.ruby-lang.org/ja/

  Have a go and look at it.

  Our scheme is a double release with ruby 1.6.8;  the switchover of
the site will be in the end of this year, unless no critical problems
are found.  If you find them, feel free to tell us via this list, or
mail directly to the address below.

Cheers,                              -- ruby-lang.org webmaster team
                                             webmaster / ruby-lang.org