As usual, I've left it to the last minute to get the information out, but
after some discussion on the new sydney group mailing list (intended for
precisely this kind of thing), we will be meeting TOMORROW (Tuesday) night,
rather than Thursday, because this suited a lot of the normal attendees
better.

The time and venue are, as usual, 6pm at the Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel.

The suggestion has been made that if this becomes the standard day, we could
call ourselves "Ruby Tuesday" :-).

Anyway, anyone who is in Sydney and who hasn't subscribed to the Sydney
mailing list (or at least added their address to the wiki) should do so as
soon as is feasible, because discussions re meetings are being held on that
mailing list from now on, to avoid boring everyone else with the details.

I'll also try to pull all of the addresses off the wiki and send an e-mail
there, just in case some people don't want the traffic from a mailing list
cluttering up their day.

To subscribe to the Sydney mailing list, send an e-mail to ...

   sydneyrb-subscribe / kohalabs.com

The wiki page is at ...

   http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?SydneyGroup