Hello Shannon,

Saturday, December 14, 2002, 5:21:23 AM, you wrote:

SF> I think compiling into java source code is very useful, simply for
SF> political reason. If I can convert Ruby code into Java source, I can
SF> easily impress my boss about the speed that I can program in Java. It is

this code will be completely unreadable and unmodifiable. ruby is
dynamic language and translating it to java will be not better than
sending to boss C sources of ruby implementation with "now i write
programs in C" statement :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz / integ.ru