I think it would be great to have a pdf that had a synopsis of every*
Ruby function.  It would be some work to compile it and not as
up-to-date as individual rdocs, but I would love to have a local copy
that I could search with spotlight, etc.  Also would love to throw it
in someone's face and say 'look at all the awesome tricks that Ruby
will do for you'.  And to be sure to avoid duplicating those efforts on
my own.  Speaking of which, it's time to give props to all of you who
are making these great tools that none of us will have to duplicate.
There's some cool stuff coming through on those announcements, and its
incredible how much of it is open source.  Thanks.

-Mike

*meaning everything in the standard library or on rubyforge, I suppose.
  Or, everything that's useful.