--xs+9IvWevLaxKUtW

George (geoflorida2000 / yahoo.com) wrote:

> I want to write command line Ruby program whose arguments will be a
>  list of words to be found within all HTML documents of the current
>  directory. The output of the program will be a text file called
>  results.txt and will consist of a list of all HTML documents in which
>  one of the words appeared. Have the program create a subdirectory
>  called FINAL ,of the current directory and save results.txt there.
>  Finally, it will make duplicate copies of each of the files listed in
>  results.txt within the FINAL directory.
>  Any help would be greatly appreciated
>  George

system(%q!sh "list='word1 word2 ...'; mkdir -p FINAL; for a in list; do for f in *.html; do grep $a $f >/dev/null && echo $f >> FINAL/results.txt &&p $f FINAL; done; done"!)

I think

All messages signed with fingerprint:
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--xs+9IvWevLaxKUtW

--xs+9IvWevLaxKUtW--