That's flame war talk....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Campbell [mailto:michael_s_campbell / yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:41 AM
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Subject: Re: [OT?] Pymacs in ruby?

Well, I use emacs for more than just an editor.  currently and in the past,
it's
been my multi-windowing "os", ftp client, mail reader, news reader,
remote-file
editor, shell handler, IDE, etc.

I like the idea of VIM for an editor based on the beauty of vi's paradigm,
but
it just can't do what I use emacs for.