I hate to keep bugging the list, but I am so close!

I have created an FXIconList with four columns:

@table = FXIconList.new(frame, nil, 0,
ICONLIST_NORMAL|LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y)
@table.appendHeader("Plane",nil,130)
@table.appendHeader("Country",nil,130)
@table.appendHeader("Speed",nil,130)
@table.appendHeader("Range",nil,130)

It works great.  But when I go to add rows, I can only add stuff to the
first column.  I have tried all of the following:

@table.appendItem("Spitfire","Great Britain","333","454")
@table.appendItem("Spitfire", nil, nil, "Great Britain", "333", "454")
@table.appendItem(["Spitfire","Great Britain","333","454"])

But none of them work.  The best I can do is:
@table.appendItem("Spitfire")

Which works, but (of, course) only fills up the first column.

The Fox docs show the arguments to appendItem being a string, a couple of
icons, and a pointer to userdata.  I'm not sure how I am supposed to tell it
to put strings into individual columns.

Thanks for any help!
Jamey.