Well, I played with FXTable this weekend, and I almost got it working the
way I want.  I got it so that when I select a new row, either by clicking or
by using the arrow/Page-Up keys, it deselects the old row, selects the
entire new row, and updates the current cell.  I thought I was done, until I
realized that the cells all seem to right-justify their contents.  I could
not find any way to set the justification for a cell.  Am I missing
something?

The other approach I am going to try tonight is to use an FXIconList
(recommended by Lyle).  But the only example I can find is using a
FXFilelist, which is a descendant of FXIconList.  The only problem is that
because it is hard-coded to be used listing a directory, it doesn't show any
of the initialization arguments that would be used with FXIconList.  Anyone
have an example of using FXIconList that they could share?

Thanks.

Jamey.