Hi

I tried to use WIN32OLE to script Outlook Express in Ruby. But it seems that
I can't get the class. I used some tool to find out the class I want is
"OutlookExpress.MessageList". Please see the attached tif (fax 4 format)
file.
I have the following questions:

1. What is a Help String anyway? I used WIN32OLE_TYPE and it does not show
outlook express as shown in the picture. In the list of typelibs, I don't
see any string in "library.class" format. How can I get a list of that
string (e.g. OutlookExpress.MessageList or InternetExplorer.Browser)? I
think it is not "help string"?

2. In the tool I used to list the info in the picture, it said that Outlook
Express is a "DLL Server", is it the reason that it is not listed by
WIN32OLE_TYPE? How can I use it in Ruby anyway?

Thanks a lot!

Shannon