Hi --

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> From: "Brian Wisti" <brian / coolnamehere.com>
>

> > > There were some more changes, the current source is at
> > > http://test.durchnull.ath.cx/recycle
> >
> > This is neat stuff.  Why isn't it on the wiki yet? ;-)
> >
> > Seriously, this is good, useful code.  It works as an example of
> > "Real-World" code, while at the same time it is small enough for hammer
> > on and improve.  Would you mind putting it on the wiki?
> >
> > If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, I could always just
> > copy and paste your code.
> >
> > -Brian W
>

> Very polite of you to ask, Brian, but I reckon you should just do
> it.  Division of labour benefits us all.  Those who can create
> snappy little numbers like that, let them create.  Those who can
> document things on good Wiki pages, let them document.

However... the principle of division of labor should not be in a
winner-take-all struggle with the principle of politeness :-)

In this case, Rudolf has said (a couple of messages down the road)
that he doesn't want to put the code on a Wiki yet, but will when he
feels it's ready.  There's no reason not to defer to that request --
it's not a time-critical matter that the script be released in Wiki
form.

David

--
David Alan Black