On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 01:06 AM, Rudolf Polzer wrote:

> Scripsit ille Rudolf Polzer <AntiATField_adsgohere / durchnull.de>:
>> Scripsit ille Rudolf Polzer <AntiATField_adsgohere / durchnull.de>:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> My first attempt (it uses a configuration file in ~/.recycle which
>>> looks
>>> like the following:
> [...]
>
> There were some more changes, the current source is at
> http://test.durchnull.ath.cx/recycle

This is neat stuff.  Why isn't it on the wiki yet? ;-)

Seriously, this is good, useful code.  It works as an example of
"Real-World" code, while at the same time it is small enough for hammer
on and improve.  Would you mind putting it on the wiki?

If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, I could always just
copy and paste your code.

-Brian W