----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Williams" <bruce / codedbliss.com>
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: Sources for "The Ruby Way"?

On Friday 06 December 2002 06:41 am, coma_killen / fastmail.fm wrote:
| Hi,
|
| Anyone know where to find them? I can't locate them
| either on Sams site or on Pat Eyler's which I found
| by searching the ruby-talk archives.
|
| Regards,
|
| Karsten

> Karsten,
>
> Source code for the examples developed in the book for the Windows
platform
> http://www.sams.com/content/images/0672320835/downloads/trw-src.zip
> 105 kb
>
> Source code for the examples developed in the book for Linux/UNIX
platforms:
> http://www.sams.com/content/images/0672320835/downloads/trw-src.tar.gz
> 56 kb
>
> (tucked away at the SAMS site)

Thanks, Bruce and others...

I just saw this thread. I'll add as a minor point of explanation
that the Windows file and UNIX file differ only in the archive
format and in the internal use of 'native' newline characters.

The Sams website is misleading on this point, I think. The files
are basically identical.

Hal Fulton