elsif is a keyword, not a method...you cannot alias it...and I think
it's a silly request to change it to elseif just because its "hard to
remember".  You have to learn every method name and function in Ruby to
use them, I would think learning the (limited) keywords would be simple.

Next someone is going to ask to change 'case' to 'switch' ;-)