Hi Ruby/Mac wizards :)

I need to script MS Internet Explorer to visit a given page (URL given
in a web form), then as soon as the page is fully loaded and rendered,
call some app (IE? the OS?) to make a screenshot (of the whole screen,
or of IE's canvas), and send it back as answer to the HTTP request, as PNG.

I don't have a Mac here; can anyone give me some basic code?
Just the basic functionality; I'll take care of error handling etc, then
send it to the sysad for installation ;)

Onlist, or offlist at tobiasreif / pinkjuice.com

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/