On Wednesday 04 December 2002 06:41 pm, Austin Ziegler wrote:
| At least you're not some bozo who read a book on Python but either
| couldn't or wouldn't convince management to support Python over Perl
| so you took the time to make a Perl "pre-compiler" for a Pythonish
| variant of Perl ...
|
| When I think of the number of wasted man hours in doing that instead
| of actually doing the work in either Perl, Python, or Ruby
| directly...
|
| And now I have to maintain this idiot's code.
|
| -a
| -- Austin Ziegler, austin / halostatue.ca on 2002.12.04 at 18.39.01

I managed to convince my workplace to switch to Python-- or at least allow me
to.  The only problem is, that done, about a year and a half later (2 yrs
ago), I couldn't switch to Ruby. :(

*shoots self in foot*

--
Bruce R. Williams :: [iusris/#ruby-lang] :: http://www.codedbliss.com

  'It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
  tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.'
  -- Samuel Adams