Quick note:

Just to clarify, the reason I keep saying 'my' tutorial is because I am
referring to the tutorial *I* am writing, as distinct from the one *Daniel*
is writing (which is more appropriately referred to as 'his' <chuckle>).

I haven't posted a link to it because it is still too far inferior to
Daniel's to even mention.  I will post it in a few days when I have... well,
at least the outline done!

I hope it will be beneficial to have both tutorials around.  Certainly,
different people learn in different ways, and there are many ways of
ordering the presentation of various ideas.  I think that having two
complimentary tutorials would bring up more issues for us to think about.
It seems to have been working out pretty well in this thread, anyway!

Chris