Hal:
> > In my opinion: Update it.
Patrick:
> I would check the length of the current path first, and if

Well, I might be the representative for the minority, hopefully loud enough
minority, but I don't like typical Wintoys programs which go around messing
up my machine, and forcing me to reinstall it at least every other year.

I usually approve the mess if I'm notified what are the ways the program is
messing up. Approving means the installer consults me, not that it magically
reads my mind.

But I also understand the view the program should be as easy install as
possible. To be nice for the people of that view even one-click-does-it-all
is way too much.

In any event, I like to have it set up the path correctly, even though I'm
not going to use it, as path is too long already, and there's something
which can't be moved.

	- Aleksi