Dalibor Sramek wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:13:26AM +0900, Shannon Fang wrote:
> > I'm reading the one comes with Ruby distribution, not even on the internet,
> > it doesn't have any figures :(
>
> I created a couple of charts describing Ruby class hierarchy. The exception
> classes chart can be downloaded from
> http://www.insula.cz/dali/material/rubycl/RubyExceptionClasses.jpg
> (it is not 100% complete)

Small nitpick: StandardError and below are rescued by default in a
rescue block (and with the rescue modifier), but any Exception can be
rescued. The note on the far right seems to suggest something else, and
seems a bit wrong.

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )