Daniel Carrera wrote:

> How can I subscribe to the comp.lang.ruby newsgroup?

Not sure what you're asking.

It (comp.lang.ruby) is a publically available Usenet newsgroup, and so
if your internet service provider (ISP) provides a news server you
should be able to get to it through them. If your ISP doesn't provide
newsgroup access, there are a number of free Usenet newsgroup providers
(do a Google search for "free Usenet").

If you know that it's available, and you're asking about how to actually
go about reading the newsgroup, you'll want to install some software
that allows you to do so. Under Windows, Outlook Express is probably the
easiest choice since it comes with the OS (although there are arguably
better choices for news reader software under Windows). Under Linux, I
currently use Mozilla although there are tons of other options.

Please follow up with more specific question(s) if this doesn't help!