In article <m2n1fy8h3q.fsf / zip.local.thomases.com>, Dave Thomas wrote:

>Folks:

(...)

>My question is: would you also expect it to add the Ruby bin directory
>to your PATH? Which would be the least surprising: updating PATH or
>not?

Some of the programs I have installed on Windows, let me the choice whether
they should update the path for me or not.

They also let me the choice if I want to restart the computer after
installation or later on my own desire.

Is this possible with InstallShield? If yes perhaps better to let the user
decide on its own?

Just my two cent!

Ciao,
\cle

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze / gmx.net