Hi Dave,

Tks. My thinking is: when I see :: in the program, I tried to search in the
index of the help, but no reference, when I search for <<, it only say that
it is a method of array, no reference to singleton class binded with
object... Last time I tried to search for the keyword "in", but no
information... I also wonder where in the document did it mention the use of
#{...} to represent a variable in a string... In a word, I need INDEX.

> > - define_http_method_interface :PropFind, true, true
> > Q: what is the : before PropFind mean? From the menu I know that I can
> > use attr_reader. It seems to me that attr_reader is a special directive.
> > But from this example, define_http_method_interface seems a method. So I
> > guess attr_reader is defined as a method in Object? Anyway, what is the
> > colon before a variable mean?
>
>It represents a literal of type symbol (page 207)
The information on Page 207 does not answer my question of WHY we need
symbol? What is it used FOR?

Regards,
Shannon