> That's nice.  I remember spending a while compiling it in myself, and I haven't
> used it for anything yet.  It's got potential, though.  If anyone's got ideas,
> add them to
>   http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?VimRubyInterface

Do you mean ideas for scripts using ruby and vim?  I have posted two
scripts using ruby to vim.sf.net, and there are several others that
I know of.  Specifically I use ruby to parse C++ header files and
generate highlighting for all the typedefs, structs and classes found.
Another script of mine parses header files and then generates a cpp
file template based on the methods, constructors and data members
found.  There are some really cool things that can be done.  Anyway,
just some of the ideas that I have had...  I will post them to the above
URL.

-Michael