"Gavin Sinclair" <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> wrote in message
news:11c801c29669$21f8c840$436032d2 / nosedog...
> From: "Shannon Fang" <xrfang / hotmail.com>

> > It's very exciting to see that the Ruby community is quite active.
Thanks
> > for the help. BTW, is there a KB style archive of previous discussion so
> > that we can search for help before asking here?

Actually, the list / newsgroup is mirrored on the web, so Google tracks
everything.
Therefore this list is effectively a KB by itself, it even has KB numbers as
message id's.

For example, try Google "threading problem Ruby"

The first hit yields KB article number 18699:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/18699

Of course, you could also search in Google groups directly under
comp.lang.ruby, but then you don't get the article id.

Mikkel