I have a hunch that the best way to get code into the standard
distribution is to:
	a) Write it
	b) Get it at least somewhat widely used

The worst that would happen then is that we would have such a library
easily available through the upcoming Ruby-PAN.

The best, if that is the desire, it gets included in the standard
library. The likelyhood if this will be greater I'm sure if it is proven
to work, and proven useful too.

I'll certainly be downloading it - particularly if it contains a
Set.

-Tom