Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> wrote:

> I think Array is too big, and has too much methods unnecessary to
> Stack and Queue.

> 							matz.

How about a standard library of data structures which include Stack and
Queue, just like STL in C++?  I don't care how they are implemented
(either inheriting from Array or not), but I think it is useful for
everyone not to reinvent this library by creating his/her own model of
Stack and Queue.  (When I used a queue by using an array, I have to
remember each time whether the "head" is arr.first or arr.last.  Worse,
sometimes I reverse the order accidentally :(  )

Regards,

Bill