ts wrote:

> D> Because 'times' should fail when called by an invalid type (in this case a
> D> Range object).  Ruby doesn't parse it that way it seems - I just thought it
> D> should.
>
>  You want an error, with this
>
>    3..5*3
>
> Guy Decoux

Is that a terse way of telling me it's a precedence issue? ;)

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect with that code, but I understand the
result.

Ok, then.  What about allowing Ranges to be used with 'times'?

(3..5).times{...} -> alias for 3.upto(5){...}

I'm not really pushing for this - just curious what you think.  Horrible idea?

Regards,

Dan