Hi,

Nice to mee you all here. I'm new to ruby although I have learned many
languages. I do think Ruby is the easiest language I've learned, yet it is
impressively powerful.

Here I have a question to ask for help. I tried to test if a string is in an
array of strings, I used this:

if ([string] & array_of_strings).length!=0 then....

It worked. But I don't like it at all. I tried to use

if string in array_of_strings then ...

But it seems not working. My question is, what is the keyword "in" used for?
I checked the help file, no section in there explained the reserved words :(

Thanks for help!
Shannon