I followed the instructions to install RUDL from the
site
http://froukepc.dhs.org/rudl/docs/howto_install.html

Opened sample RUDL program and tried to run it and
this is what I get. (Point to note is that RUDL.so is
indeed in C:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.7/i386-mswin32/RUDL.so)

C:/RUBY/lib/ruby/1.7/i386-mswin32/RUDL.so: 1157: One
of the library files needed to run this application
cannot be found.   -
C:/RUBY/lib/ruby/1.7/i386-mswin32/RUDL.so (LoadError)
	from framerate_test.rb:5

I guess there might be a difference between RUBY and
ruby from a now win32 perspective and that may be
causing problems. Anyone suceeded in getting RUDL to
work?

Thanks
Ramesh

=====
Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD
Assistive Technology & Neuroscience Research CenterNational Rehabilitation Hospital
102 Irving St., NW
Washington, DC 20010
202-877-1932 phone ext 1935
202-723-0628 fax