On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:38 am, Tom Danielsen wrote:
> 2. I did some testing: output is discarded after a
>    Apache.request.send_http_header for HEAD requests, but the rest of
>    the script _is_ run.  This may or may not be important to you...

Okay, thanks. I think that is the behaviour I was hoping for, since my scripts
do some init stuff before sending the headers that need to be cleaned up. Not
that I'm expecting to get many HEAD requests, but anyway...

Oh, that leads me to another question. Does mod_ruby call functions passed to
at_exit when it finishes a script, since the interpreter doesn't actually
exit?

Tim Bates
--
tim / bates.id.au