Ok, let me see if I have gotten my head around this.

After a bit of mailing list searching, this is what I have
come up with.

Method Names	| How they work
#print			| using the #to_s on each item within
				| the presented 'string', and appends a
				| 'space' character after the concatonated
				| strings (and the space can get redirected
				| to another character) - irb seemed to not
				| put spaces, but I havent tested it with
				| the actual ruby interpreter...
#puts			| using the #to_s on each item within
				| the presented 'string', and appents a new
				| line character after the concatonated
				| strings (perhaps the newline character
				| can be redirected to another character
				| as well??)
#p				| using the #inspect on each item within
				| the presented 'string'
#to_s			| calls the 'stringify method' which prints
				| a pretty version of the string (such as
				| a way to print arrays in a meaningful way
				| to a human)
#inspect		| calls a debugging type of stringification:
				| meaning that it will signify what type it
				| is by placing square brackets around an
				| array, curly braces around a hash and quotes
				| around a string, etc...

Does this about sum up the differences??

--Andrew