I have a trouble with using mod_ruby 1.0.1.
I got the string "Content-Type: text/html" in browser when accessed to
mod_ruby script.


I wrote a script 'sample.rbx':
..----------------------------------------
#!/usr/bin/ruby

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n"

print <<END
<html>
 <body>
  <h1>mod_ruby test</h1>
 </body>
</html>
END
..----------------------------------------

And create a directory htdocs/ruby, and place a script in it.

But I accessed <http://localhost:80/ruby/sample.rbx>, the string
"Content-Type: text/html" was displayed in browser.


The following is a log accessing by telnet.
..----------------------------------------
$ telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET /ruby/sample.rbx HTTP 1.1

Content-Type: text/html

<html>
 <body>
  <h1>mod_ruby test</h1>
 </body>
</html>
Connection closed by foreign host.
..----------------------------------------

But when executing the script as a CGI, the result is fine.
..----------------------------------------
$ telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET /cgi-bin/sample.cgi HTTP 1.1

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:54:12 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_ruby/1.0.1 Ruby/1.6.7
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html

<html>
 <body>
  <h1>mod_ruby test</h1>
 </body>
</html>
Connection closed by foreign host.
..----------------------------------------

I guess that this trouble is due to NPH mode.
If so, please tell me how to change NPH mode off, or another solution.


OS: RedHat Linux 7.3
Apache: 1.3.23 (rpm install)
mod_ruby: 1.0.1 (source compiled)


regards,
kwatch