Hey, does Eruby cache modules that you're using, somehow?  I'm
getting some very strange and very random behavior out of one of the modules
I wrote.  I can refresh my page (.rhtml) 5 times in a row, and get three
different errors (including a parse error in my module) in my Apache log.
The only thing I can figure is that it seems to be using older saved
versions of my module as well as updated versions.  I can run the page, make
a change in my module, and run the page again.  I get the same error.  Then
I run it a third time, and suddenly it's fixed.  I run it again, and I've
got the old error back again.  Can someone help me out, please?  If I'm not
giving enough info, I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about
my problem.  It's 2 am here, but I'll be back later in the morning if you
all have questions for me.

		Steve