This is just a "thanks" to Tom Clarke, Patrick May, and anyone else that's
contributed to Narf (http://narf-lib.sourceforge.net).

Usually writing CGI scripts that require access control or are otherwise
dependent on cgi sessions make me want to ram a rusty, twisted fork into my
brain to somehow staunch the pain.  Thank you for making such drastic steps
unnecessary by developing such an elegant, idiomatic API.

Mixed w/ Amrita, this is proving to be a powerful, *less-painful* way of
getting things done.  Thanks again for all your hard work.

~ Bruce

--
Bruce R. Williams :: [iusris/#ruby-lang] :: http://www.codedbliss.com

  'It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
  tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.'
  -- Samuel Adams