On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 01:33 PM, Ross Shaw wrote:

>> R> hook /testunit-0.1.4/packages/testunit/lib/pre-install.rb failed:
>> R> stack level too deep
>>
>>  Verify the value of stacksize with `ulimit -a', and change it if
>> it's too
>>  low
>>

> Unfortunately this command was not found.
>
> % ulimit -a
> ulimit: Command not found.
>
> I am running OSX 10.2.2

That's because in tcsh it's 'limit stacksize'. I'd suggest you use the
man searching facility in PB to look this up because the results of man
limit are just too unwieldy for the terminal.

---
No mistake is more common and more fatuous than appealing to logic in
cases which are beyond her jurisdiction.
-Samuel Butler, writer (1835-1902)