why the lucky stiff wrote:
 > Done.  Though I don't plan on covering embedding the interpreter, I
 > think the distinction is important in defining RAA.  In addition, the
 > she-bang tip is exclusive to applications and I might change the
 > header 'Install.rb and the She-bang' to 'Install.rb and
 > Applications'.

Actually, I was thinking of something slightly different...
Instead of:

"An executable script which interacts with an end-user to perform its task."

I was thinking more along the lines of:

"A stand-alone executable that embeds within it the Ruby interpreter."

...but I don't feel right (yet) in modifying the page myself... so if
you think that this is a valid change, I would prefer that you make it.
Thanks.

-- Glenn