Gavin: Thanks for the categories.  A fine idea.

I've finished the the rest of this:

  http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?QuickGuideToPackaging

Glenn M. Lewis (glenn / gmlewis.com) wrote:
> Forgive the intrusion, as I'm new to this list, but would
> it not be wise to add to the 'Module/Project/Library/Extension/Archive'
> Lingo list an 'Application' category?

Done.  Though I don't plan on covering embedding the interpreter, I
think the distinction is important in defining RAA.  In addition, the
she-bang tip is exclusive to applications and I might change the
header 'Install.rb and the She-bang' to 'Install.rb and
Applications'.

Phil Tomson (ptkwt / shell1.aracnet.com) wrote:
> Thanks very much why.  And you did all of this while recovering from
> falling off of the balcony at the Beck concert? ;-)

As I fell, my mind was tormented with images of all the pages that I had
intended to create in Wiki but never had.  I only survived through a
fateful pact with the DemonsOfUseMod.  Not to worry.  These sorts of
pacts last another forty-five minutes and then I've forgotten all about
Wiki and its FormattingRules.  I'll be trying to figure out which way my
Lazy Susan turns best.  Then, over another balcony at Coldplay!

_why