Hi,

Thanks for the pointers and links, Amrita was new for me. I have all the 6
Ruby books that are available in english, and have searched the web for
documentation on eRuby and Ruby/Mysql, without finding much. I also checked
the links you gave me.

One of the reasons I believe PHP is so popular, is that it is easy to use,
it has many free examples on the net for web development, and most of all,
it is very well documented. The documentation for eRuby and MySQL is very
skimpy at least, both in the books and on the web. That might obtuse the
potential this combination might have for web development, and also for
being a great push for increased Ruby popularity. Right now I don't think
many can see that potential, at least not without digging deeply into code
exploration on their own. I'd love to have an overview of possibilities,
limitations, performance, application areas and more.

Regards,

Jostein