Hi everybody,
i posted a similar thing a few weeks ago. But I believe there must be
someone who can help me. Maybe I described my problem not exactly.
Okay I want to save links from an opened Internet Explorer site to a file.
Say you have searched something in google and you want to save all the links
listed on this page to a file. It's pretty like a download manager when you
choose the leech function and it displays you all the links on the page.
Except the fact, that I want to save these links to a file. I thought about
Win32API to solve the problem, but by now I didn't find a solution. Can
anybody help me?
Thanks in advance...