>Actually, can someone tell me what is going on with the DNS?

The folks at Addison-Wesley, who provide rubycentral.com, seem
to be having some "administrative issues".

Dave's been on them for over to week to get the problem resolved,
but it is apparently still a problem.  But we really need a better home;
one with more bandwidth, mirroring, etc.

So I'm setting up an area on Sourceforge to distribute new releases
of the windows installer.  As soon as this latest Fox issue
is resolved and I fix a couple of niggling bugs, I'll put
fresh versions up and announce the URL's.

Oh, and also my setup.exe builder for your own self-contained
applications (I announced this at RubyConf).

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development and Mentoring for Agile Methods