Clemens Hintze wrote:

# In article <8sam7f$c9p$1 / news.jump.net>, Conrad Schneiker wrote:
# >"Guy N. Hurst" wrote:
#
# (...)
#
# >I certainly think this is a good goal (although I have no idea of the
best
# >way to do this for the long term).
#
# Hmmm ... although I was following this thread too, I really cannot see
what
# the problem is, right now. I thought, things were very clear, weren't
they?
#
# If you see the '|'...'|' construct as block argument MARKERS, didn't the
# rest not become clear/consistent/logical?

Sure--especially when you express it that way.  But something can be
clear/consistent/logical and still be tricky in practice (at least for
some
of us).

If I have not misunderstood the preceding thread, I still have to be
careful about the context of the surrounding scope (with respect to
the names of variables used there and as block parameters) to avoid
programming errors.

Conrad Schneiker