Hi,

On Tue, 03 Aug 1999, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>In message "[ruby-talk:00545] Proc calls with variable context?"
>    on 99/08/02, Clemens Hintze <c.hintze / gmx.net> writes:

[...]

>Of cource, it is restriction from implemantation.  But I thinks it's
>hard to remove the restriction.

Could you manage more than one context? Every `Proc' or `Method' would
not lost its current context. The new context would only be put on
top of the old one. If the new context lacks some entries, they would
be taken from the old one!

I remember an old Lisp implementation called Xlisp has done that many
years before! Xlisp's context was stored in a list. New context was
prepended. So some entries was double contained. If a value was need,
first was taken.

>                                                matz.

\cle