On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I'm not sure whether they are worth it at all.
>
> 							matz.

Hi,

I think that this thread got really long (and maybe for someone also
annoying) and so I hesitate to post more about this topic.

I do not want to prompt for further discussion, even if I think that
the point seems to be interesting to others also.

So, if you think that this point is worth of being discussed, please, open
a new thread in which proposals can be posted.

I do not know which is your development model, in any case I would be glad
to contribute both in the design and in the implementation.

Davide

PS: did you have a look at the qsort patch?