On Saturday 09 November 2002 03:47 am, Philip Mak wrote:
> Are there any other HTML-generation-with-Ruby
> methods that I missed?

I am a big fan of Amrita for HTML-generation.

Not only does it have some amazing templating capabilities, but it also has
methods like Amrita::e (for creation of new tags) and Amrita::a (for runtime
editing of template tags) that make life a lot easier.

I'm using amrita for a number of projects at the moment, including my personal
website and work for a client, and find it to be an extremely flexible
solution.

--
Bruce Williams
bruce / codedbliss.com