In article <8sam7f$c9p$1 / news.jump.net>, Conrad Schneiker wrote:
>"Guy N. Hurst" wrote:

(...)

>I certainly think this is a good goal (although I have no idea of the best
>way to do this for the long term).

Hmmm ... although I was following this thread too, I really cannot see what
the problem is, right now. I thought, things were very clear, weren't they?

If you see the '|'...'|' construct as block argument MARKERS, didn't the
rest not become clear/consistent/logical?

Perhaps I am too biased to Ruby that I couldn't see the problem. If so,
please be patient and gentle to me and try to explain me, what the problem
is so far ... I would like to understand.

>Conrad

\cle

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze / gmx.net