In article <20021107151904lBE13F / ohmsha.co.jp>,
hmorita  <hmorita / ohmsha.co.jp> wrote:
>In "Re: bRuby?"
>  on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:06:55 +0900
>    Matt Gushee <mgushee / havenrock.com> wrote:
>
>| On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 11:40:51AM +0900, Austin Ziegler wrote:
>| > Can anyone explain to me what Yuya's package bRuby
>| > <http://bruby.sourceforge.jp> is about?
>|
>| Well, since none of our native Japanese speakers have responded yet,
>| I'll attempt a superficial explanation. If you can read Japanese at all,
>| you may have as good an idea as I do. But anyway:
>|
>|   "bRuby is an extension library for dumping or un-dumping the
>|   internal tree structure of a Ruby interpreter."
>
>Right.  It seems that it is a library for
>dumping/un-dumping ruby's internal syntax tree.

Yet another Ruby parser.... Let's see, there's:
Ripper: http://i.loveruby.net/archive/ripper/
Ruth: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=26000

and now bRuby.

All three of these seem to modify Matz's Ruby Yacc file and create an
extension from the resulting c file.

Are there other Ruby parsers out there?

Phil