> I uploaded titles and comments of them. see:
> http://www.rubycolor.org/maki/txt/rubybooks.html
>
> Note: the original title of their books are not in English,
> so they are ``un-official'' translations.
>

> Regars,
>
> TAKAHASHI 'Maki' Masayoshi     E-mail: maki / rubycolor.org

Thank you for posting these titles as well as descriptions of each
book.  Some of them sound really good.  Here's a crazy thought:  Would
it be possible to translate these Japanese books into English?  The
organization of the book as well as source code examples are already
present, so I don't think it would be nearly as difficult as writing a
new book from scratch.

Would O'Reilly be interested in publishing these translated titles?