From: "TAKAHASHI Masayoshi" <maki / rubycolor.org>

> "Gavin Sinclair" <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> wrote:
> > I'd really like to know what the titles of all of them are.  Could you
please
> > post them?
>
> I uploaded titles and comments of them. see:
> http://www.rubycolor.org/maki/txt/rubybooks.html
>
> Note: the original title of their books are not in English,
> so they are ``un-official'' translations.
>
> TAKAHASHI 'Maki' Masayoshi     E-mail: maki / rubycolor.org

Thanks very much for that, Maki!  It was very interesting.  When I saw the
photo, I was struck by the plain, simple and consistent appearance of several
of the books - these were obviously the "x256" books.  This contrasts to
Australia, and surely other Western countries, in that all our computer books
are large and expensive.  OK, there are some smaller "manual" type books, but
they are still expensive.

Regards,
Gavin