"Gavin Sinclair" <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> writes:
> I had in this in mind.
>
>  - Can you please sum up the question and answer so we can preserve it?
> Newcomer: OK, ...

Nice idea, but I think you'll find 90% of the time the newcomer just wants
their question answered, and may even unsubscribe when they've got the
answer they want. The answerer is the one with the goodwill, utilize that.

--
"It [Starbucks Coffee]'s probably filled with MIND EXPANDING DRUGS, mind you.
Now /they're/ fun things to take of a Saturday evening. Why kick a tramp to