> A> 4    variables in block's parameter list are created *if*
> A>      they do not exists in outer binding, that means
> A>      |a| is not created because it exists, as it was
> A>      created at 2
>
>  This is the difference between local variable and dynamic
> variable. See
>  the thread  "local / dynamic variables" in ruby-talk.

And if someone else wants to civilize himself too, here's a link to what's
Guy's talking about:

  http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/877

And if you wonder why he liked to share this piece of information, compare
this signature to the one in mail 877

> Guy Decoux

So, my friend, it seems the cycle speed is currently just under a year.
Estimates when we'll take this issue next time on table, anyone? :)

	- Aleksi